MarineVerse Cup is an authentic and approachable competitive VR sailing game that brings multiplayer sailboat racing to every VR headset owner.
3 boats, 7 locations, tutorials and various game-modes make it the best VR sailing game.
Daily and weekly races, with varying wind conditions and courses will test the players sailing and racing skills. Players will battle their way up the racing leaderboards and make friends along the way as they compete for the monthly MarineVerse Cup.
Trimming the sheets, handling the helm, and using their muscles on the winches, players will feel the pressure as they will have to make split second decisions against other racers.
- Interactive sailboats - controls designed for immersive gameplay in virtual reality
- 3 unique boats - Yacht, Dinghy and Waszp.
- 7 locations: Sydney, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Rio the Janeiro, Enoshima and Cape Town.
- Daily practice races - varying wind conditions and courses. Daily, weekly and monthly leaderboards.
- Racing profile - represent your country and track your stats
- Handicap system - the games becomes harder the more you play, keeping it challenging for new and veteran races.
- “Ghost mode” - an ability to replay the previous race in practice mode - learn by observing how other sailors win the races and try to beat them.
- Multiplayer racing in real-time
- Community - a thriving community discussing races, tactics and in general having good time - join our Discord and mailing list.
OS: Windows 10
Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space