Open Qualifiers - Feb 19th - Feb 23th
- Map: Cherry Blossom - Easy
- Play any time between the above dates and take a screenshot of your score
- Lowest scores qualify (in the event of a tie, the player that submitted first will move on)
- Players must take a screenshot and submit it here: https://forms.gle/vZ9aX9e4m1m1uuLv8
- Players can edit their form submission to update scores throughout the qualifying dates
- Players that qualify will be notified via email/discord
- Top 32 scores move onto group play
Group Play - Feb 26th - Mar 6th
- Maps: Arizona Modern - Easy + Seagull Stacks - Hard
- Scores calculated by adding score from each map
- Must be played in a group of 2 or more (VAL will provide a sign up sheet with available times)
- Scores confirmed via screenshots
- Top 4 players move onto finals
Championship - Mar 11th,12th, or 13th (Date Pending)
- Map: Tethys Station - Hard
- Lowest score wins
- All players will play in a match together with a VAL moderator
- In the event of a tie, players will re-enter Seagull Stacks - Hard and play sudden death until a winner is determined.
Qualifiers February 19th - February 23th
Group Play February 26th - March 6th
Championship March 11th,12th, or 13th
(Players must register via link to qualify)
- Link will be added once tournament begins
- VAL may determine extra rules for software problems, etc during PvP matches.
- Players may compete with ANY Steam or Oculus supported headset.
- Using glitches, exploits, and other methods of cheating will result in disqualification. This does not apply to trickshots that would work in real life.
- All players must be on the latest version of the software.
- VAL reserves all rights to ask for photo, video, screenshot or other proof of scores before winners are determined at home as well as implement any other anti-cheat methods. Recording your score via screen shot is mandatory.
- Rules subject to change.
Terms & Services