Three Round Tournament
Round 1 (Qualifiers): 10-wave arena, normal enemies, difficulty 10, time qualifier (30 fastest runs will advance to semi-finals)
Round 2 (Semi-Finals): Two bosses at a time, four in total, no minions, time qualifier (3 fastest runs will advance to finals)
Round 3 (Finals): Jötunn Fight (Final Boss) with a Modifier (TBD), no minions, time qualifier (1st, 2nd, 3rd placement)
Finals: 3/12-3/14* (Will depend on availability of finalists)
- Round 1 – Screenshot submissions
- Round 2 – Video submission (uncut). Submission MUST be uploaded to YouTube and a link sent on the related form
- Round 3 – Video submission (uncut)
Submit scores here
- Players may compete with any headset supporting Swordsman.
- Please see your relevant storefront to ensure your machine meets the minimum hardware requirements for Swordsman
- Using glitches, exploits, and other methods such as pause abusing, may result in disqualification.
- VAL reserves all rights to ask for photo, video, screenshot or other proof of scores before winners are determined at home as well as implement any other anti-cheat methods. Recording your mini game results via video and/or screenshots is thus highly recommended, however not mandatory (except in the brackets which will be mandatory)
- As a potential requirement noticed to both players and if VAL issues video recording rules, or requires it of competitors who place, then all videos must display both the player as well as the screen showing the FPV of the game Swordsman
Terms & Services