Open Qualifiers - Escape the City!
Grand Finals - Snowy Bridge
There will be different levels depending if players want to enter the Quest or PCVR competitions (totally separate prize pools). Players may only enter one or the other.
- Qualifiers: March 5th - March 10th
- In order to qualify for entry to the finals, participants must submit a screenshot of their highest score achieved on the map “Escape the City” on normal difficulty between March 5th and Midnight MST on March 10th.
- This score must be set using the katana as the primary loadout. Any special weapon may be used as secondary.
- When players submit screenshots they should raise their weapon to show they used the katana in the picture along with a shot of their score on the leaderboards.
- Top 3 high scores will progress to finals round submissions
- Finals level
- Finals: March 11th-14th
- Players will be battling for high scores on the Snowy Bridge level at master difficulty!
- Player loadout for the finals will consist of either claws or katanas (player’s choice) and the chain dart ability.
- For Finals players will also be asked to record their gameplay, although streaming live is not a requirement.
- Players will need to submit their finals footage to VAL.
- Players will also be required to notify VAL of when they will send in footage although final matches may be asynchronous depending on player location.
- Full timing rules will be arranged with players via discord.
- Footage will be used to make a tournament highlights video.
- All scores must be submitted through the google form during qualifiers. VAL may require extra video recording rules or extra score verification. In game leaderboard verification is not guaranteed, so submitting screenshots is required.
Tie Breaker Rules:
- At the Sole discretion of VAL admins in the case of a tie. VAL may require an extra level to be played at an even greater difficulty level.
General Guidelines Code of Conduct, Cheating, Exploit policy, payouts and other details