- All scores will be verified using public leaderboards.
- Maintaining screenshots as proof is required. Screenshots MUST be post-round, not career best.
- Only scores appearing on the global leaderboards will be considered for this tournament.
Two Dance Collider levels have been pre-determined for this tournament; The selected songs for this tournament are:
- URIEL - Mindcrusher
- PYRO - The Gamble
All songs must be played with NO FAIL mode turned off and on PRO difficulty.
Participants must post a photo or video of scores to our Dance Collider discord server. This is accessed via: https://discord.gg/nakud2RUr4
Participants must play both songs NO FAIL mode turned OFF and on PRO difficulty. No Fail mode can be found under the ‘Options’ menu. Participants must play each song on the stated difficulty.
Participant’s total score will be calculated by adding the highest score received on each song and level mentioned by the tournament deadline, and the participants with the highest total tournament score will be declared the winners.
Tie Breaker Rules
In the case of a tie of total tournament scores, participants will play the additional following level for a tiebreaker on PRO difficulty: LAIS - Flower Bazooka
Participants may attempt the levels as many times as they desire to gain the highest scores possible before the tournament deadline.
The winners will be announced on the Dance Collider discord server, https://discord.gg/nakud2RUr4
Winners have 24 hours from that time to claim their prize by contacting Dance Collider’s developer, Tim, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift Cards will be sent to the winners within 30 days of the tournament end date.
- Before participating in the event, players must provide their in-game name (IGN), and the platform they will be competing from (Oculus, Steam, etc.)
- Dance Collider team may determine extra rules for software problems, etc during PvP matches.
- Mini-game submissions tries are unlimited during the time period. All submission times end at midnight PST on the final day of submissions.
- Simple leaderboard verification through in game leaderboards.
- Players may compete with ANY headset supporting Dance Collider.
- Please see your relevant storefront to ensure your machine meets the minimum hardware requirements for Dance Collider
- Using glitches, exploits, and other methods such as pause abusing, may result in disqualification.
- Dance Collider team reserves all rights to ask for photo, video, screenshot or other proof of scores before winners are determined at home as well as implement any other anti-cheat methods. Recording your mini game results via video and/or screenshots is thus highly recommended, however not mandatory.
- As a potential requirement notice to both players and if VAL issues video recording rules, or requires it of competitors who place, then all videos must display both the player as well as the screen showing the FPV of the game Dance Collider